Expertise You Can Trust
Chad Garland has been a practicing accountant serving Louisiana’s Shreveport and Bossier City area for more than 35 years. His decades of experience are embodied in the following array of qualifications, certifications, and designations:
- CPA: Certified Public Accountant – An accounting certification granted to those who pass the Uniform CPA examination and who also met any additional state certification and experience requirements. Chad is a licensed CPA in Louisiana (#15506) and Texas (#092642).
- BSA: Bachelor of Science in Accounting – Chad received his undergraduate degree in accounting from Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, LA.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration –Chad received his MBA with a specialty in finance from Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, LA.
- ABV: Accredited in Business Valuation – A highly regarded professional designation granted by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) to accountants who are also experts in business valuation.
- CVA: Certified Valuation Analyst – A certification granted by the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA) recognizing an individual’s qualification to value a privately held company in its entirety or a person’s partial ownership interest in the company.
- CFF: Certified in Financial Forensics – A professional credential issued by the American Institute of CPAs recognizing an individual’s expertise in getting to the bottom of financial information being investigated, often in court-related proceedings.
- CFE: Certified Fraud Examiner – A certification that recognizes experience and expertise in the area of anti-fraud.
- CTP: Certified Treasury Professional – is a certification awared by the Association for Financial Professional (AFP). Only 30,000 indidivuals have earn this credential nationally.
- CGMA: Chartered Global Management Accountant – A global management accounting designation recognizing an individual as an expert strategist in connecting all facets of business.
To provide superior accounting solutions which meet and exceed the expectations and needs of our clients.
Chad Garland CPA
CREDENTIALS: CPA, MBA, ABV, CVA, CFF, CFE, CGMA
A licensed CPA in Louisiana since 1981 and in Texas since 2009, Chad Garland has an extensive education and working experience in the fields of accounting, finance and banking.
Chad has served on the board of directors for two prominent companies and as President of the Ark-La-Tex Cash Management Association. His experience includes bankruptcy, expert witness testimony, litigation services, business valuations, small business consulting, budgeting, tax planning, financial reporting, management oversight, and as a workout specialist for troubled companies.
Currently, Chad focuses his expertise on the areas of litigation services including bankruptcy, forensic and fraud accounting and expert witness testimony, business valuations, income taxes, and small business consulting. As an expert witness, he has testified in both district and federal courts, and has earned the reputation as a man of integrity, competence, and concern. He furthers his education on a continuing basis, always seeking to enhance his knowledge and abilities to better serve his clients.
Crystal Whitman oversees the day-to-day operations helping execute the shared vision of both the clients and the firm.
CREDENTIALS: Quickbooks Pro Certified
She is frequently found coordinating and supervising client accounts while also overseeing and managing the services provided for each customer.
Crystal is Quickbooks Pro Certified and can be found training many of our clients on the nuances of bookkeeping. Crystal provides perspective with her experience from various industries to help bridge the gap between the accounting process and industry standards. With over a decade of experience in bookkeeping, Crystal has been diligent in enhancing her skill set to provide clients with the best quality of service possible.
She leaves her mark by bringing order to the chaos and by alleviating the accounting burden by implementing proven systems for clients.