Sometimes people are faced with the unfortunate situation where you need to hold your own against others in a dispute or lawsuit, we are ready to help you protect your financial interests and see the matter through to a successful resolution.
Lawsuits and litigation can be a daunting idea for anyone, that’s why it’s important to have the right people by your side throughout the process. Chad has become well known for providing expert litigation services that more often than not lead to resolution. The goal is always to resolve disputes before they become courtroom cases.
If the dispute does become a courtroom proceeding, Chad is often called upon to provide “expert witness” testimony in district and federal courts, where his expertise and integrity are on display.
Gathering facts, reaching accurate conclusions and then presenting the findings in straightforward layman’s terms are essential attributes of an expert witness. This is no small feat when the findings include highly technical information. It takes refined set of skills to present this kind of information in common, everyday terms. Successfully communicating highly technical information and consistently being a reliable source are just a few among the several reasons people turn to Chad for litigation services.
- Personal Injury Claims: Calculating economic damages resulting from medical malpractice and wrongful dismissal.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Qualifying economic losses resulting from a motor vehicle accident or any other type of accident or injury.
- Insurance Claims: Detailed review of policies to investigate coverage issues and the appropriate methods to calculate loss, whether from the perspective of the insured or the insurer.
- Divorce Settlements/Marital Disputes: In emotionally charged disputes leading to the end of a marriage, our ability to represent either party or both parties as a neutral valuator can help facilitate rational dialogue for property settlement resolution. This may include the tracing, locating and evaluation of assets in order to prepare schedules of marital assets and child support calculations.
- Mediation and Arbitration: When you find yourself in a serious dispute with another party, we have the know-how to help you resolve it with minimal disruption and in a timely fashion while avoiding litigation.
- Damages: Our years of experience providing validating litigation support and expert testimony in such issues stands up well to various legal standards for recovery.
- Economic Losses: Accurate calculation of economic losses for insurance claims, breach of contract and other agreements
- Bankruptcy: We provide assistance to attorneys in preparing bankruptcy schedules and monthly operating reports, which may include the tracing, locating and evaluation of assets pertaining to bankruptcy qualification.
Why are we different?
"“Chad Garland is the most professional CPA that helped me to get my taxes in order ! I would recommend this business to anyone that is looking for a great customer service and professionalism !!”"