Business Valuation Services
You need to know what your business is worth at different times and for different reasons. The process of determining the economic value of your interest in your business takes detailed procedures done by a professional.
The qualifications that Chad has obtained over the years have allowed him to come along side businesses of all sizes to aid in the matters of valuation with an expertly trained eye paired with years of experience.
- CPA: Certified Public Accountant – (LA #15506) (TX #092642).
- BSA: Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- MBA: Master of Business Administration
- ABV: Accredited in Business Valuation
- CVA: Certified Valuation Analyst
- CFF: Certified in Financial Forensics
- CFE: Certified Fraud Examiner
- CGMA: Chartered Global Management Accountant
Chad understands how each of the following reasons for valuation calls for a slightly different approach:
- Mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, spin-offs, liquidations, bankruptcies
- Allocation of purchase price for tax and financial reporting
- Estate, gift, and income taxes
- Marital dissolution
- Stockholder disputes
- Employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs)
- Buy-sell agreements
- Ad valorem taxes
- Incentive stock option considerations
- Damages litigation
- Initial public offerings
- Insurance claims
- Eminent domain actions
- Charitable contributions
- Fairness opinions
Why Choose Us?
Whether you are a business faced with complex operations or an individual who just needs help with an annual tax return, each and every one of our clients enjoys the same commitment to high standards of client care:
"“Chad Garland is the only CPA I will ever use for my home and for my business. His expertise goes far beyond what other CPA firms offer. His honesty and integrity give me peace of mind, because he cares about my business as much as I do. I've known and worked with Chad for 20 years. I'll never go anywhere else.``"